life fever

Nova imagem (3) HOME ABOUT CONTACT INTERVIEWS LINKS CATEGORIES CONTRIBUTORS NEWSLETTER

Monday, August 21, 2006

Princeton Architectural Press

HPIM0272

Today I received, via US mail my review copies of 'Princeton Architectural Press' books, an American publisher that has been publishing fine books on architecture, design, photography, landscape, and visual culture for 25 years. I got Visual Grammar by Christian Leborg, and Design it your self by Ellen Lupton. Believe me, these are the books you want to have at home! They have affordable prices, and amazing qualitie with great themes! You can view also theys blog here, with latest news published.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous colleen said...

Lovely, I've been looking forward to reading Design it Your Self by Ellen Lupton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design Directory
Creative Commons License