life fever

Nova imagem (3) HOME ABOUT CONTACT INTERVIEWS LINKS CATEGORIES CONTRIBUTORS NEWSLETTER

Thursday, August 10, 2006

2345
Photo Credit: Rachel Sumpter

When I started linking Design-Milk, I didn't know I was going to stop, many links later, into Rachell Sumpter website! I had saw some of her work, in one of those days, a long time ago and the image was still in my mind! And know that I discovered her website, I believed I should share this amazing artist with you!

373107-5781-cp

Camila Pitanga, the brazilian actress is the star of Melissa launching campaign spring/summer! The new collection is already in São Paulo Fashion Week catwalks, and making an huge success! With the Tropical theme, Melissa created a collection inspired in fruits and flavours names, full of ethnic references.. Camila gives soul to this collection, of course! You must see the campaign Making-of video!
And believe me, Melissa collection is one of the most funtastic shoe collection I've ever seen! I wish I could show you all that is not in the website, but that those are the most beautifull!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Design Directory
Creative Commons License